Spirit Yoga was founded by a small group of friends who wanted to bring affordable and approachable quality yoga to our community. We have several options for pricing:
$10 single drop-in class
$85 monthly unlimited yoga (recurring monthly autopay)
$90 for a single month of unlimited yoga
$90 for a 10 class package, with no expiration date
10 consecutive days free for new students
We also have a limited work/trade program for anyone that would prefer to help out at the studio in return for yoga classes. Email Dave@SpiritYogaStudios.com if you’re interested.
What To Expect When You Come To Spirit:
- Park across the street in the Staples parking lot or on the street
- The studio is mildly heated between 90 to 99 degrees and is fairly humid due to the fact that we have lots of plants in the studio
- Our teachers play music in their classes. Sometimes it’s popular top 40 stuff, other times it’s quieter background music. It all depends on the teacher and the class style.
- Most classes are 75 minutes but we have a several 60 minute classes
- We’re primarily a Vinyasa based studio
- We have mats, towels and water for $2 each
- Wear shorts and a light top. No shoes or socks in the actual studio.
- If it’s your first time to Spirit try to arrive 15 minutes early to sign a waiver, meet the teacher and get a tour of the studio
- We don’t pre-book or reserve classes
- Yoga isn’t about flexibility
- We have a restroom and several changing rooms but no showers. You can leave your belongings in baskets and on the shelves in the back room or lobby.
- If you have to leave class a few minutes early for any reason, it’s polite to let the teacher know before class starts.
- We accept cash and credit cards
- Beginning yoga students should try to take a Vinyasa 1 class to start
- There are several different classes at Spirit but basically a Vinyasa 1 is an easier class, a Vinyasa 2 is a bit more intermediate and a Vinyasa 2/3 is slightly more advanced.
- No phones in the studio. Please leave it on silent with your belongings.
- It’s polite to shower before you come to a yoga class, and to not wear heavy perfumes or scents.