Welcome To Spirit Adventure Club
La Vida Zen- A Yoga and Tropical Adventure Retreat – Cambutal, Panama, May 6-12, 2018
On May 6-12 of 2018, come home to a sense of inner peace and joy as you explore the tropical paradise of Cambutal Panama, the transformational practices of yoga and meditation, and bonding with like-minded individuals. Reconnect with yourself, nature, and life at it’s most simple and energetically healing state – amidst the wonders of the natural world!
The Spirit Adventure Club is heading to the beautiful country of Panama for an epic yoga and tropical adventure retreat. We’ll spend 6 nights and 7 days at the beautiful Sansara Resort located on the Pacific ocean.
Join Nazli Takesh and Daniela Kent for twice daily yoga classes, and a wide array of activities including surfing, stand up paddleboarding , kayaking, snorkeling, hiking, bike riding, and exploring all that Panama has to offer! There will be something for everyone – whether you want to adventure all day or enjoy a spa service and lounge on the beach!
Rooms are limited so book early (and receive an early bird special rate until Dec 15!). Quad, triple, double, and single accomadations available.
- 6 nights lodging of luxury accommodations at Sansara Surf and Yoga Resort in Cambutal, Panama
- Transportation to Sansara from Panama City, and back
- 3 healthy balanced meals each day with local produce and fresh seafood
- Two yoga practices a day overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Fresh fruit, local fair trade coffee, tea and filter-water available daily
- Unlimited use of Kayaks and SUPs
- Unlimited use of snorkel gear
- Unlimited use of bikes for exploring the area
- Group surf lesson
- Adventures and daily group activities (TBA)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding and towels
- Organic spa products in every cabana
We will be donating a portion of the retreat proceeds in the form of school supplies to a local school/community. During the trip, we will be visiting a local community to deliver them school supplies that they otherwise don’t have much access to, or money to buy with. You’ll get a chance to meet the community and enjoy practicing a yoga/mindfulness class with them as well!
Contact email@example.com for more information and booking.