Our first commitment is to the safety our staff, teachers, and students. We will be enforcing these policies with the guidance of the CDC and California Department of Public Health. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please consider your fellow yogis and do not come to class if you feel sick or have any symptoms of illness.
Please note: Room temperature will be maintained for all classes until further notice.
To Prepare For Class, Please...
- Reserve Your Class: Through our website or using the MIndBody Online App. We are not currently accepting Walk-Ins
- Cancel In Advance: If you cannot attend. Due to limited class sizes, we will charge a $20 cancellation fee for no shows or requests made within 2 hours of class time.
- Props: We do allow use of blocks for practice but will not be renting mats or using blankets until further notice.
- Bring Your Own Water: Our water supply will be temporarily closed.
- Mask Mandates: Students who have both vaccinations are no longer required to wear a mask. If you have not received a vaccination; please wear a mask while moving about the studio space, you may remove it once on your mat.
- Maintain Social Distancing: Do your best inside our space. At all times. Safety First.
- Be Respectful: We will make adjustments to our policies as we go, but safety comes first.
In Order To Keep you Safe, We Are...
- Eliminating Cash Exchange: Please bring a credit card. We can store your card on file for future purchases.
- Pausing Equipment Rentals: Blocks are available in studio, please bring anything else you require with you until further notice. Please use sanitations whips provided in studio to clean any studio props you use.
- Limiting Studio Capacity: To provide safe distancing for all those practicing.
- Limiting Number Of Classes: To allow for extra cleaning of studio, lobby, and bathroom.
- Cleaning And Sanitizing: All spaces multiple times daily.
- No Communal Water: Please bring your own.
- Providing Sanitizing Products: Feel free to use on your hands whenever needed.