Our first commitment is to the safety our staff, teachers, and students. We will be enforcing these policies with the guidance of the CDC and California Department of Public Health. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please consider your fellow yogis and do not come to class if you feel sick or have any symptoms of illness.
Please note: Room temperature will be maintained for all classes until further notice.
To Prepare For Class, Please...
- Reserve Your Class: Through our website or using the MIndBody Online App. We are not currently accepting Walk-Ins
- Cancel In Advance: If you cannot attend. Due to limited class sizes, we will charge a $20 cancellation fee for no shows or requests made within 2 hours of class time.
- Bring Your Own Props: We will not be renting any props at this time.
- Bring Your Own Water: Our water supply will be temporarily closed.
- Bring Your Own Mask To Studio: Masks are required until situated on your mat.
- Use Studio Markers: To claim your mat spot. So we can maintain social distancing.
- Maintain Social Distancing: Do your best inside our space. At all times. Safety First.
- Be Respectful: We will make adjustments to our policies as we go, but safety comes first.
In Order To Keep you Safe, We Are...
- Eliminating Cash Exchange: Please bring a credit card. We can store your card on file for future purchases.
- Pausing Equipment Rentals: Please bring everything you need to class.
- Limiting Studio Capacity: To provide safe distancing for all those practicing.
- Limiting Number Of Classes: To allow for extra cleaning of studio, lobby, and bathroom.
- Cleaning And Sanitizing: All spaces multiple times daily.
- No Communal Water: Please bring your own.
- Providing Sanitizing Products: Feel free to use on your hands whenever needed.